Search

Jul 20, 2008

Ahmedabad SQL Server User Group

Hello my dear friends,

I recently joined the user a user group, founded by Jacob Sebastian [MVP/Co-founder of Excellence Infonet, Ahmedabad]; the user group Ahmedabad SQL Server User Group is very fast growing and providing the knowledge which we either dont know or we are not willing to know. The group will have monthly event called "SQL Server Satureday", which provides developer/member to gain new knowledged shared by professional[s].

Recently on 19-July-2008, we have a very good and very interactive session, presented by Mr Pinal Dave [I hope you all know him very vell, visit his blogs http://blog.sqlauthority.com/ was mainly on best SQL Server best practices.

Read more

I was actively participed in the discussion/presentation on best; learns lots many things also added few practices.

Here is the group photo.


 
On my right side you can see the Mr. Pinal Dave and opposite to Mr Pinal, you can see Mr. Jacob Sebastian. And all the group member.


I request you to join the group and be part of such informative and intractive session.
Regards,
Imran

No comments: